Saturday, February 4, 2012

There were actually a LOT of little moments this week when I was filled with appreciation for my little bundles. It was a special week. This mild winter helps a ton.The one moment I want to highlight though is my daughter getting to wear her recital dress for the first time.  Much to my dismay they have already passed their dresses out when the recital is not until May. Explaining to a 3 year old over and over on a daily basis that we are supposed to be keeping the dresses nice just feels futile. But so far she has managed to only wear it the one day she brought it home.  I was lucky enough to feel like a fly on the wall when I took this video: Pink dress 

I wasn't like this as a kid. I wasn't into dresses (although I could bore my parents for hours with my performances) I can't relate to this in anyway now other than seeing such miraculous joy in her it spills over into me. The "Toddler & Tiaras" type dress is hard to swallow but look how HAPPY SHE IS!  Love it!

Does anyone else have a moment joy moment from the week that you want to share? We would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment